Anyone that knows me will know that I am fragrance obsessed – perfumes, candles, room sprays, diffusers, body lotions, shower gels, bubble bath, anything that delights my nose-buds is A-OK with me!
So I thought I would share my current perfume collection, and also my all time favourite scents!
- Bon Bon by Viktor & Rolf – a beautiful sweet but not overpowering scent, Viktor & Rolf always get it right!
- Black Opium by YSL – my current favourite, I think it’s such a sexy fragrance.
- Angel eau Sucree by Thierry Mugler – Hold on I know what you’re thinking, but it doesn’t smell like the original, promise!
- Bombshell by Victoria’s Secret – a really light fresh scent, perfect for after the gym or exercise.
- Black XS by Paco Rabanne – to me this smells like freshly washed clothes and summer, I love it.
- Roberto Cavalli for Her – a very musky sophisticated scent, I like it because I haven’t smelled anything else like it.
- La Vie Est Belle by Lancome – an oldy but a goody, a sweet scent but in a grown up way.
- London by Victoria’s Secret – honestly a freebie and one I just chuck in my handbag for fragrance emergencies!
- Vanille by Laura Mercier – not for the faint of heart, a true vanilla with serious staying power on the skin.
- Burberry Baby Touch (not in photos) – ok, ok this is technically a perfume for babies (really), but it’s such a beautiful soft clean scent that I just love.
My all time favourite fragrances (in no order, that’s too hard!) :
- Almond Coconut by Laura Mercier – summer in a bottle
- The One by Dolce & Gabbana
- Burberry Brit
- Hypnotic Poison by Dior
- Alien by Thierry Mugler
- Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf
- Deep Red by Hugo Boss – takes me back to my school days
- Amor Amor by Cacharel – another oldie that I probably wouldn’t wear now, but brings up fond memories.
I’m not the sort of person who has a signature scent, I like experimenting with new fragrances too much! What are your favourites? x