I love getting to know all my favourite bloggers on a more personal level, so in the hopes that you too may enjoy it, here is the get to know me tag!
1. What is your middle name? Amelia Margaret
2. What was favorite subject at school? This is hard, I never really enjoyed any subjects…. maybe Biology because it was interesting. French because it was easy? Anything but maths or chemistry, shudder.
3. What is your favorite drink? I love love love fresh juice (any kind) or sparkling elderflower, yum! For an alcoholic bev, I love a woody Chardonnay.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? Much to T’s annoyance I am playing O Holy Night most days at the moment, tis the season after all. Otherwise I can’t stop singing that Sexual song by Neiked, too damn catchy.
5. What is your favorite food? I am known for having a “flavour of the week” in terms of my favourite food, so it changes on a regular basis, at the moment I am obsessed with the cheese and bacon burger from Grill’d with extra avo and sweet potato fries. I have at least one a week haha!
7. Favorite book of all time? Woah that’s just too hard! I love to read, and am always finding new faves. I just finished reading the A Discovery of Witches series by Deborah Harkness which I totally loved. I tried to write a whole blog post on my favourite books but still found it too difficult.
8. Favorite Color? White. All white errrthang. Furniture, clothes, flowers, gimme.
9. Do you have any pets? Nope, the only pet we ever had was a hamster called Hammy (original) which we gave away after a week as he was so vicious. I would love a dog in the future though.
10. Favorite Perfume? Too many to choose from! Currently it’s YSL Black Opium but I will treat myself to a new scent for the holidays.
11. Favorite Holiday? Lake Como, Italy. OR Qualia, Hamilton Island. OR backpacking Australia. OR The Bahamas.
12. Are you married? Not yet…
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? Yes… more than I can remember.
14. Do you speak any other language? Basic French.
15. How many siblings do you have? One younger brother.
16. What is your favorite shop? Kookai for going out stuff, Lorna Jane for active wear, ASOS for everything in between. Zimmermann when I’m feeling flush. Other labels I love are Alice McCall, Bec & Bridge, Lover, Maurie & Eve, Rodeo Show, Thurley, Aje, Seed, Witchery.
17. Favorite restaurant? Drakes in Ripley, England. It’s a beautiful fine dining restaurant and it’s sort of become a family tradition to go there.
18. When was the last time you cried? Last night. I was a bit hormonal/hungover and had the Sunday night fear. Had a little boo while T stroked my head sympathetically then felt much better.
19. Favorite Blog? Oohhhh ummmm Kenzas, The Londoner, The Young Mummy, Rebecca Judd Loves, Love Always Anna, While I’m Young & Skinny, SISJ, I’ve probably forgotten loads!
20. Favorite Movie? These questions are too hard. I have a bajillion favourite films. Some off the top of my head are The Notebook, The Holiday, The Last Holiday, When Harry Met Sally, Titanic, Castaway, Me Before You, you get the idea, I’m a soppy wanker.
21. Favorite TV shows? Grey’s Anatomy, The Missing (I just started this and am hooked), GOT, Real Housewives of anywhere, Geordie Shore, Made in Chelsea, Gogglebox, Married at First Sight.
22. PC or Mac? PC
23. What phone do you have? iPhone 6 S
24. How tall are you? 5’8″
25. Can you cook? Yes but I’m a lazy cook, it’s not often you’ll see me create something complex. And I am more than happy to be T’s sous-chef.
Tag me in yours! xxx